GOGO Media Player ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with audio and video stream playback capabilities. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C , Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
- Fully control the audio and video stream.
- Play, pause, resume, stop, loop the stream.
- Control the playback rate.
- Adjust the volume and balance, or mute the audio stream.
- Support MIDI, MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA audio file formats.
- Support ASF, AVI, DIVX, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, RM, RMVB, WMV, XVID video file formats.
- Get the current position of the stream in second or in HH:MM:SS format.
- Useful functions help user to create playback slider easily.
- Get useful information, for example video height and width, bit rate and the duration.
- Set Media Position
- Capture current image from the media. The bitmap format allows .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif.